Why open an Everyday Account?
It’s not every day you get a bank account that saves you fees, but with our Everyday Account you’ll get more, for less. Our straightforward transaction account offers no account keeping or ongoing fees and gives you access to your money 24/7 through internet and mobile banking. Plus, with all the RACQ member savings you’ll love, we’re here to help you get more out of life in Queensland.
Want to save more? Our Everyday Account has no monthly account keeping fees and no minimum monthly deposits so more of your money goes where it should.
Account keeping fees
No minimum monthly deposits
To open an RACQ Bank Everyday Account online you’ll need to;
- be 18 years or older
- have a Queensland residential address
- have an Australian mobile phone number
- have either an Australian driver’s licence or Australian passport for ID.
- Generally, once you turn 13 you can open your own account. If you’re under 18, please call us on 13 1905 or visit a branch to open an account
Apply for an Everyday Account
Our online application form is quick and easy to complete and helps you get your application underway sooner.
- Complete the online application form.
- We'll review your application within 1 business day.
- You’ll receive an SMS from RACQ with a link to upload and validate your ID. If we need any extra information, we’ll get in touch.
- After the ID process has been completed, we’ll open your account.
- You'll receive an email or SMS with your Bank ID and temporary internet banking password to get you started.
Transaction accounts are eligible for a Visa Debit Card. Unless you are an existing member with a current Visa Debit Card, we will send you a card by mail in 7-10 business days.
You can also open an account in person at one of our stores or by calling 13 1905.