Turning Pro is a motivational program which help students realise the skills and behaviours they can adopt to reach their full potential. Actions that do not rely on school grades, physical ability, or experience. Eric Bailey entwines his personal story, of overcoming adversity, through a guided presentation where student realise their own responsibility. Highlighting the decisions and behaviours that are within their power to guide their future.
The Presenter: Eric Bailey
The ambassador and presenter of Turning Pro is Eric Bailey. Without giving away too much of Eric’s story, he grew up in downtown LA. Overcoming social and physical adversity to become a professional basketball player. Now a professional speaker, Eric shares his life and messages and through these programs has spoken to over half a million students so far.
- Availability - year-round offering during school terms
- Audience - Grades 11 and/or 12
- Duration - 40 minutes plus question time
- Cost - proudly presented by RACQ free of charge to your school
Next step – book in your presentation
Please call 1300 853 658, or email email@example.com with:
- 2-3 preferred dates and time
- the number of students to attend.