Healthy banana bread recipe
Fitness and wellbeing professional Asha Burnley shares her tasty banana bread recipe.
Most people don’t realise banana bread is banana cake – and not always healthy for you. Here’s a healthy banana bread recipe from the book Eat Amazing, Feel Amazing by Gold Coast fitness and wellbeing professional Asha Burnley.
- 400g almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 2 handfuls pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 bananas
- Handful of berries (optional).
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Line a bread tin with baking paper
3. Set aside slices from half a banana to place on top
4. Blend all ingredients together in a large bowl
5. Pour into the lined tin and sprinkle with cinnamon
6. Bake in oven for 25-35 minutes.