Tropical trippin’ – the unspoilt northern road trip
Sponsored content: Arnhem Way
- Explore the beaches and freshwater holds of the Dhimurru recreational areas on a four-wheel-drive camping adventure.
- Jump on a scenic charter flight and see the fantastic coastline and wildlife from above.
- Visit Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre at Yirrkala for local Indigenous arts and crafts.
- Take the self-guided interpretive walk on the trail around Gayngaru (Town Lagoon) or Gadalathami (Town Beach).
- Visit the local beaches – East Woody, Bawaka Homelands, Middle Car Park, Cape Wirrwawuy or Town Beach for some stunning coastal views.
Visit northernterritory.com/drive to start your journey.
Mandatory credit: Tourism NT/Rob Mulally
Plan ahead visit; https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19