Why choose a Mortgage Saver Special Home Loan?
With our Mortgage Saver Special Home Loan not only will you get a low variable interest rate, you’ll save with no establishment, annual or account keeping fees.
Jam-packed with features this home loan is made to suit your life and gives you all the RACQ member benefits and discounts you’ve come to love.
- No account keeping fees
- No establishment fees
- No annual fees
- Unlimited additional repayments
- Split loan option
- Free redraw
- Principal and interest repayments only
Mortgage Saver Special
Our Mortgage Saver Special Home Loan is available for new lending only.
included with this product
When you purchase this product you’ll become a member with access to member benefits including savings, help & advice.
Get more with Home Plus
Whether you’re buying a new home or looking to make the switch and save on your current loan, our Home Plus offer gives you more. With Home Plus you’ll get our;
- Mortgage Saver Special Variable Home Loan (Owner Occupied) - 3.69%pa interest and comparison rate
- 15% off Home and Contents Insurance for the life of your home loan
- Bonus RACQ Home Rescue subscription for a year*
Available for new lending customers only.
*RACQ Home Rescue available in select areas. Head to racq.com/homeplus for full terms and conditions.
Home loan calculators
Our online calculators can give you an estimate on what you can borrow and how much you’ll be paying back each month. With the option to include your full loan amount plus any additional repayments, see your loan structure over your set term.
- Complete our online enquiry form. This isn’t a full application but it’ll save you time and give our lending consultant the info they need for now.
- Download our home loan application checklist so you can be prepared with the documents you’ll need to provide when we catch up.
- We’ll chat with you about which home loans are right for you. Plus, we’ll discuss your borrowing power and financial position so you can buy with confidence.
- We’ll do some work our end and let you know what your best options are for a loan with RACQ Bank.
Read about the home loan process and be prepared for what comes next.