Teachers offers terms and conditions
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, the teachers offers give eligible Queensland teachers access to the following discounts and benefits:
a) Discount of 0.05% off any published fixed rate home loan. Valid for Owner Occupier or Investor; Principal and Interest or Interest only residentially secured fixed home lending products. Not available for businesses or companies. Lending terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply. View our Loan rate schedule and fee schedule for a full list of RACQ Bank’s fixed home loan rates, fees and charges.
b) We will waive your establishment fee of $200 when you take out any RACQ Bank personal loan.
c) We will waive your establishment fee of $395 when you take out any RACQ Bank car loan.
d) Receive bonus 0.10% interest on top of any published standard term deposit interest rate.
e) Receive a $395 discount on RACQ Financial Planning fees.
2. Teachers offers are available to anyone currently employed in a Queensland school or the Queensland education sector and are available for new and existing RACQ Bank customers.
3. Refer to important information section of this page for RACQ Bank Home Loan disclaimers including the comparison rate warning.
Home Plus Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to the further terms and conditions below, the Home Plus offer gives eligible RACQ Bank customers a 15% discount off combined Home and Contents Insurance, Home Building Insurance or Contents Insurance for the life of any eligible home loan plus a subscription to RACQ’s Home Rescue for the first year of the loan or subsequent renewal year for existing Home Rescue customers.
2. Subsequent to the initial policy being taken out, if the member makes any policy changes which require an additional premium, that premium will need to be paid by the member.
3. Valid for new home loan applications only. Home loan applications must be submitted between 9:00 am 1 July 2018 and 5:00pm 30 June 2019, to be funded no later than 31 August 2019, subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Acceptance of the offer is optional.
4. Valid for Owner Occupier or Investor; Principal and Interest or Interest only residentially secured home lending products. Not available for businesses or companies. Lending terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply. View our Loan rate schedule and fee schedule for a full list of RACQ Bank’s home loan rates, fees and charges.
5. Home Plus offer is not available to RACQ staff members.
6. For refinanced home loans from other banks, Home and Contents Insurance policies will be created at or after loan is unconditionally approved.
7. For property purchases policies are to be created once purchase contract is signed or at loan submission, however Home Plus discounts are conditional on the home loan funding within 90 days of the date of the submitted application.
8. Policyholders may be eligible for a range of discounts, for the full breakdown of discounts please visit racq.com. After the application of any applicable discounts a further discount of 15% will be applied to calculate the final premium. The calculated premium may then have additional taxes and charges applied. The offer is not available in conjunction the online application discount of $75 for Home and Contents Insurance.
9. Insurance products issued by RACQ Insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152. Conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Read the PDS before making a purchase decision. Contact us for a copy.
10. Home Rescue is provided by RACQ’s contracted service provider, Club Home Response PTY Ltd. QBCC Licence 1315280, who triages calls for home assistance and coordinates licensed tradespeople. Available in selected areas. Conditions, limits and exclusions apply contact RACQ for details.
11. After first year Home Rescue subscription will not be automatically renewed and policyholder will need to contact RACQ to renew any subsequent subscription to Home Rescue at the usual annual fee. For more details see racq.com/homerescue.
12. While not guaranteed, RACQ endeavours for a licensed tradesperson to arrive within 2 hours. Service provided by Club Home Response Pty Ltd, QBCC licence 1315280. Available in selected areas. A 72 hour wait period applies to all new RACQ Home Rescue policies.
13. Refer to Important Information section of this page for RACQ Bank Home Loan disclaimers including the comparison rate warning.
Banking and loan products issued by Members Banking Group Limited ABN 83 087 651 054 AFSL/Australian credit licence 241195 trading as RACQ Bank. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending policies apply. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Financial Services Guide and the Terms and Conditions, before deciding.
Except for RACQ Bank, any RACQ entity referred to on this page is not an authorised deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). That entity’s obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of RACQ Bank. RACQ Bank does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of that entity, unless noted otherwise.
Terms, conditions, fees, charges and normal lending criteria apply. After fixed rate term, the interest rate reverts to the applicable variable rate.
RACQ Financial Planning Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Representative number 293929) of Actuate Alliance Services Pty Ltd AFSL 240959, ABN 40 083 233 925. Actuate is a wholly owned subsidiary of IOOF Holdings Limited ABN 49 100 103 722.