Our Assistance business line operates ten businesses designed to meet our members’ car, home, and lifestyle needs.
Roadside Assistance covers 1.3 million members across Australia on a 24/7 basis. Its services are coordinated throughout our 24/7 contact centre at Eight Mile Plains and are delivered Australia-wide through an extensive network of employees and contractors. This business area also includes a range of automotive businesses such as batteries, vehicle inspections, automotive repair, fuel repatriation, auto glass services, and auto electrical services.
Home Assistance provides our members with access to a range of building trade services through our South East Queensland Home Assistance network.
In the lifestyle space, licensed travel services and our range of discount partners deliver significant value to members.
Our Assistance business line comprises of the following departments:
- Assistance Operations: Autoglass, Towing and Incident Management Operations, Fleet, Dispatch, Roadside Assistance and Automotive Operations
- Assistance Services: Assistance Contact Centre and Mobility Centre of Excellence
- Assistance Product and Pricing: Assistance Roadside Product Management, Home Assistance & Lifestyle Products and Assistance Pricing
- Financial and Commercial Management
RACQ Assistance roles include:
- Patrol Officer
- Recovery Officer
- Traffic Response Officer
- Technical Trainer and Advisor
- Vehicle Inspector
- Product Coordinator
- Pricing Analyst