RACQ’s Comprehensive Car Insurance is a policy that provides the most protection for your vehicle. It covers your car for a range of different circumstances including:
- Cover for the loss or damage to your vehicle in an accident, theft, fire or weather event.
- Payment for any emergency repairs to your vehicle or for the cost of hiring a car when yours has been stolen (for up to 21 days).
- Third Party Liability cover for when you cause damage to someone else’s vehicle or property.
RACQ’s Third Party Liability Car Insurance, on the other hand, provides you with the minimum amount of cover you need in an accident.
- It gives you cover if you have damaged someone else’s vehicle or property in an incident, so you only have to pay your policy excess instead of the full repair costs.
- If the other party is at fault and uninsured, RACQ Third Party Car Insurance will cover repairs up to $5,000.
Unlike Comprehensive Car Insurance, Third Party Liability Car Insurance does not provide cover for your vehicle in the event of an accident, theft, fire, vandalism or a weather event. Emergency repairs and hire costs are not covered under Third Party Car Insurance either.
Compare all the benefits, options and discounts of our car insurance policies using our Car Insurance Comparison table to be certain you’re choosing the right policy for you.