Get answers to the most common questions we get asked

Simply browse the topics below and click the [Back] button on your browser to return to your previous page. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for you can Contact us online or call 13 1905.

Need some help?

You can select which types of Road Closures you wish to see indicated on the map by selecting or deselecting the Road Closure icons at the top of the map.

Road closures and load limits icon Road Closures and Load Limits - include but are not limited to wet weather, flooding, debris covering the road which could impact traffic flow or close the road way.

Incidents icon Incidents – traffic incidents that may risk traffic safety or delay traffic can include car accidents, spilled loads, police actions, power outages, emergency maintenance.

Roadworks icon Road works – scheduled or unscheduled road works that are expected to cause traffic delays.

Events icon Events – scheduled road closures due to sporting and cultural events or public activity such as ANZAC Day marches.

An automatic RSS feed every 5 minutes ensures the accuracy and up-to-datedness of the road reporting system. The Road Conditions Report information is compiled from information provided by Queensland Government's 13 19 40 Traffic and Travel information website.

The travelling times provided are as a guide only. Route times are calculated using a number of factors, but primarily using the signed speed limit for each section of road in conjunction with the types of turns required to complete the journey.

It is important to note that the calculated time does not take into account stops that you should take on the journey to ensure alertness, or your specific driving situation (e.g. you are driving a speed limited vehicle).

Additionally, road works, weather conditions and other road speed variations that are put in place are not generally taken into account.

If you think there is a problem with the map, and you have checked your address search to make sure it's accurate, then please let us know by reporting an error to help us further improve this service.

All major web browsers are supported including IE8+, Firefox 3.5+, Chrome 11+ and Safari.  For best results please ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser.

Safari security settings are set by default to block third party cookies, which is stopping the map tiles from loading. To enable the cookies to load follow the following instructions:

  1. Open the safari Menu (click the cog on the right hand of the toolbar)
  2. Select “Preferences”
  3. Select the Privacy Tab
  4. Change Block Cookies to “Never”
  5. Close the preferences window
  6. Reload Road Conditions web page
The map tiles should then load.
Once the map tiles have loaded, you can then change the privacy settings back to the default Block Cookies from third parties and advertisers if so desired.

To view Road Conditions you will need to have Javascript turned on in your browser. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of your preferred browser for optimum performance.

Information is provided by the Queensland Department of Transport & Main Roads.

After Banking related frequently asked questions?

Visit our Bank's Support & FAQs Centre